|Bulk update of Hide Labour Standard Data
Add the setting Hide Labour Standard Data to the Bulk Update of Departments.
Release date: May 17th 2023
- Enabled by Default? - No
- Set up by customer Admin? - Yes
- Enable via Support ticket? - No
- Affects configuration or data? - Yes
The setting "Hide Labour Standard Data" has been added to the Bulk Update at Departement Level.
For more information on the setting: please see the original release note.
Reason for the Change
To help save time for customers who want to enable "Hide Labour Standard Data" for a large number of Departments in one go.
This setting is for all customers already using the setting Activity Based Scheduling Enabled, who are also not using the setting Schedule departments as one.
Release Note Info/Steps
The setting is added in the Bulk Update on Departement Level:
- From the Scheduling Homepage, go to Settings > Departments and select Bulk edit from the top of the page
- Scroll to the setting Hide Labour Standard Data
- The state of this setting depends on the state of Enable Activity Based Scheduling
- When Enable Activity Based Scheduling is off, then Hide labour standard data will be automatically set to off and disabled
- When Hide Labour standards Data is on, then Enable Activity Based Scheduling will be set automatically to on and disabled
- When Hide Labour standards Data is set to Leave unchanged, then Enable Activity Based Scheduling can be on or Leave unchanged
Fig.1 - Bulk update of Departments