As part of the continued commitment to the scalability and security of our technology stack, Fourth will be completing emergency maintenance to the database tier that underpins ЕМЕА Core API Platform.
- Saturday 29th October 2022 04:30 - 07:00 BST
Impact during the maintenance window stated above:
Inaccessible during Maintenance:
The following Fourth Products will be inaccessible for all users using Fourth SSO during the maintenance window:
• UK HR & Payroll (People System)
• Scheduling (Labour Productivity)
• Purchasing & Inventory (Adaco)
• Inventory (R9)
• Recipe Menu Engineering (StarChef)
• Purchase to Pay (TradeSimple)
Mobile & Analytics
• Fourth App (Incl. all branded apps)
• Access to all Fourth Accounts (aka SSO/Global Profile)
• Menu Cycles
• Employee Self Service (ESS)
• My Schedules
• eClock Device Management
• External connected app to partners (such as Flow would also be unavailable)
• Fourth Analytics
• Fourth Integration API’s and services may experience service interruptions for the duration of the migration
• All internal Fourth API’s behind Oauth will be unavailable for the duration of the maintenance
• Any exports to Fourth Analytics scheduled during the migration window will be rescheduled to after the migration window
• The system for cross-domain Identity Management (SCIM) will be unavailable for the duration of the maintenance
• Direct access with expected reduced funcionality
Please note: This maintenance affects the accessibility to the Fourth Products above via Fourth SSO only, scheduled jobs, imports/exports, and scheduled tasks will remain unaffected.
If you have any queries or concerns regarding this scheduled maintenance, please leave a comment below.
Please sign in to leave a comment.