Fourth offers three ways of scheduling to support different customer requirements.
This article gives a brief explanation of what each method offers.
Further documentation on all of the options can be found here:
Workforce Management (WFM) Scheduling
Activity-Based Scheduling (ABS) - formally known as 'LP for Hotels & Demand Scheduling'
- Shows a daily view and a weekly scheduling view (see 2 screenshots below)
- Hours required to be scheduled are based on Activity Driver Values and Labour Standards
- For hotel and retail-style businesses that schedule to values other than revenue
Revenue-Based Scheduling (RBS) - formally known as 'Labour Productivity'
- Shows the ‘Schedule By Demand’ graph as well as the ‘Schedule By Budget’ tab
- Deployment is based on sales £ and items generated from the forecast, working in line with variable, fixed and minimum labour demand rules
Labour-Based Scheduling (LBS) - formally known as 'Advanced Schedules'
- ‘Schedule by budget’ tab shows sales and wage budgets as well as wage cost and actual hours used on the schedule
- For businesses that schedule to revenue and wage budget targets
Please sign in to leave a comment.