Multiple Employment records can be created for employees via the rota in the Rotas module within HR & Payroll.
This article describes the process of creating and assigning Multiple Employment details to an Employee.
Creating Multiple Employment Records
- From the side menu go to Rotas > Rotas HomepageSelect Rotas from the Module drop-down menu
Fig.1 – Rotas from the Module Drop-Down Menu
- Select the required rota that the employee is to be added to from the ‘Open Rotas’ area
Fig.2 – Rotas by Location List
- From the top-right corner select the Page Links drop-down and select Add Employee
Fig.3 – Page Links > Add Employee
- Select Add Multiple Employment
Fig.4 – Add Multiple Employment
- Select the member of staff to add a new Multiple Employment to from the list
- Select Create New Job
Fig.5 – Create New Job
The ‘Multiple Employment Details’ screen will display.
- Populate the required fields to create the new Multiple Employment and select Save
Fig.6 – Multiple Employment Details
- Once the Multiple Employment has been created, select Return to Add Multiple Employment
Fig.7 – Return to Add Multiple Employment
- Select the new Multiple Employment record from the list of employees
A list of the employee Multiple Employments will display.
- Select the correct Record from the list and Save
- Then select Back To Rota where the Multiple Employment record on the rota will be ready to be scheduled