You will need a CareerBuilder account to post jobs there from PeopleMatter
- Your organization's payment information must be accurate with CareerBuilder
- For the job postings to go live, your CareerBuilder account must be set up to work with third parties, such as the PeopleMatter platform
If unsure of any of the above, contact your CareerBuilder sales representative
- Go to Company Settings > Hire Settings > Job Boards
- Select the CareerBuilder tab and then Add Credentials
- Enter your valid CareerBuilder Vendor ID and select Save
Adding Job Postings
- Go to the Job Postings tab and select Add New
- Follow the prompts to:
- Select a Location - only one location may be selected per posting - and specific Jobs for that location
The job posting information will appear, pre-populated based on the job within the PeopleMatter platform.
- Complete the additional required fields and select Next
- Repeat the last step for any additional jobs
You will receive a confirmation message and reminder about posting charges.
- To proceed, select Save
Under Job Postings, you will see a dashboard with a list of all postings and associated statuses of Posted, Pending, or Failed.
- If a job posting shows as Failed, the user is not able to edit credentials and 're-initiate' the same posting
- The previous posting’s information is not saved in our database; therefore, the user will have to add a new posting. Their CareerBuilder account should not be charged until the posting status reads Posted
Please note: The posting duration for all jobs posted through PeopleMatter is 30 days, starting from the day the posting goes live.