There are two ways to update availability using PeopleMatter:
- Team Members can update their availability on the PeopleMatter Mobile App IF the Administrator at your organization has granted permission to do so.
- Managers can update a Team Member's availability from the web or from the Mobile App.
To update a Team Member's availability from the web:
- Click WorkSpaces.
- Under your organization's name, click Administrator.
- The Administrator WorkSpace or HOME tab will appear. Click the Schedule tab.
- Click Manage Availabilities.
- Select the name of the Team Member.
- The availabilities for the Team Member will appear on the right. This includes a listing of each day for each location.
- To update an availability, click on a day.
- Select Available All Day, Unavailable, or Define Available Times.
- If you select Define Available Times, you will be prompted to enter the Start and End Times.
- You can also enter another availability if needed.
- You can add a note if applicable.
- Select to apply this availability to all days of the week, if needed.
- Select to apply this availability to all locations, if applicable.
- When finished, click Save.
- Note, if you are editing one specific day at a time, you will need to click Save for each day.
- PeopleMatter: How do I Edit Team Member Availabilities on the Mobile App? (video)
- PeopleMatter: Schedule: How do Employees Update their Availability?
For additional training on Availabilities from the web, please view the Manage Availabilities eLearning Lesson: