The Team Member PeopleMatter CSV Template can be used to bulk upload current employees into PeopleMatter. This is typically done in the following instances:
- You want to add Administrative Users, such as Human Resources Staff or Managers, or
- You want to add current employees. (There are considerations to this process; contact a PeopleMatter Representative for more information.)
To upload the completed CSV Template for Team Members:
- To access Team Members at any time, follow this path: Settings → Select your organization →Company Settings/Team Members. You may see Team Members as Employees, Staff Members, or Associates.
- Click Add New. Click Bulk Upload.
- On the right, a file upload item will appear.
- Click Browse to locate the file on your computer. Take the steps to add the file.
- Click Upload.
- PeopleMatter will notify you if the important was Successful or Unsuccessful.
- If Unsuccessful, follow the prompts to review the errors and make necessary modifications.
- PeopleMatter: Administrators: What is Needed for the Employee Bulk Upload Template?
- PeopleMatter: Administrators: How do I download the Team Member PeopleMatter CSV Template for Employee Bulk Upload?
- PeopleMatter: Managers: How do I Enable Onboarding Tasks for a Manually Added Team Member?
Please sign in to leave a comment.