- Log into the Workforce Management solution and from the 'burger' menu go to HR > Administration > Checklist Maintenance
Fig.1 - HR > Administration > Checklist Maintenance
Existing checklists will display onscreen. By default, these will be 'Joining' checklists for all Locations and Divisions.
In the system, 'checklists' are also referred to as 'checkpoints'.
- Select Create Checkpoint
Fig.2 - 'Create Checkpoint' button
- Using the Type drop-down, select either Joining (for new employees) or Termination (for employees who are leaving)
- Enter a Description and then Save
Fig,3 - Creating a new checklist
The newly created checkpoint will then appear on the relevant list.
Fig.4 - Newly added checkpoint on list
Reviewing Existing Checklists
- When on the Checklist Maintenance page, use the Type, Location, and Division drop-downs to filter the existing checklists - the page will update automatically
- Then, use the Not Completed/Completed tickboxes as required and select Search
Fig.5 - Searching for employees who have completed various checkpoints
This will return a list of all the employees who meet the criteria. Managers/employees can then be contacted as required to complete any outstanding tasks.
- 10 records per page will be displayed. To change this, use the ellipsis button as shown below in Fig.6
Fig.6 - Search results, records per page options