- Select the HR module
Fig.1 - HR Module
- Select View All Employees from the Quick Links on the left side (alternatively use the Employee drop-down and select the Employee List)
Fig.2 View All Employees
- Search for and select an Employee
- From the employee summary screen, select the employee icon (top left corner) >Employee Info > Asset Management
Fig.3 Asset Management
- Within the Employee Asset Management screen, tick the asset that the employee has taken and enter the details required, including the date it was taken on
- Use the Notes field to add any further details and Save
Fig.4 Employee Asset Management screen
- When the employee has returned the asset, follow these steps again, record a returned date and Save
Please note: there is a setting that will prevent employees from being terminated if they have unreturned assets. This can be found in HR > Global Settings > Termination Analysis.
Please sign in to leave a comment.