Mystery Shopper/Overtime functionality has been updated to ensure that it correctly handles midweek job title changes and multiple employments at the same location as the main job. As part of this fix, following areas have been enhanced:
Add Employees Screen (New Employees for Overtime Payments)
Additional Payments Screen
Release Date: 11-Sep-2014
Reason for the Change
The changes were made to fix an existing flaw in the system and to provide clarity to users as to which job title relates to which record when adding employees or adding payments.
All customers who use the Mystery Shopper/Overtime functionality.
Updates to Add Employees Screen
Fig 1 - Add Employees Screen Prior to Change
- In the example above, Izabela has a Main Job and Multiple Employment at the same location whilst Giovanni has had a midweek job title change.
- Fig 1 above shows the ‘Add Employees’ page before the enhancements were applied, only one record for each employee is shown.
Fig 2 - Add Employees Screen After to Change
- Fig 2 above shows the ‘Add Employees’ page after the enhancements, showing a separate record for each job title. It also shows the main job vs. a multiple employment.
Updates to Additional Payments Screen
Fig 3 - Additional Payments Screen Showing Duplicate Record
- The change on the Additional Payments screen is the resolution of a system flaw where the job title information is duplicated on the page as shown in Fig 3 above.
- Fig 4 below shows the result of the fix where there is a different job title for each record; Delivery Personnel for Izabela and BOH Team Leader for Giovanni.
Fig 4 - Additional Payments Screen After Fix
Please sign in to leave a comment.