- A rota that has been submitted may need to be rolled back, if mistakes have been made which could cause employees not to be paid correctly. For example, an employee’s hours have not been entered onto the rota.
- Rotas > Administration > Rollback Rota > Select Location > Select the week and click the rollback button.
Fig 1 - Roll Back Page
- If a submitted rota from a previous week needs to be rolled back, all rotas submitted after this will also need to be reopened. On the ‘Rota’ drop down you will only see one rota week, which will be the most recent submitted rota.
- If a rota is rolled back and the employees have already been paid the Fourth Hospitality Payroll Bureau or the company’s internal payroll team will need to be notified so any duplicated payments can be removed.
- Once a rota has been rolled back it will appear again under ‘Open’ rotas, once the mistakes have been rectified the rota must be submitted again.