Note: This article is for the new scheduler interface. If you are not yet using this version of the scheduler, please refer to the collection of articles here.
The new scheduler allows users to view and hide shift details. These details can include the following:
- Requests on and off
- Approved Time Off
- Shifts assigned to schedules outside of the one you are working on.
To view shift details follow these steps:
- Log into your Hotschedules account and go to the Scheduling tab.
- Any days requested by employees will display shift details.
- If a cell has more than one shift detail applied to it, a more button will appear. Hovering over this will show all the shift details that have been assigned to that day.
- The more button will also emerge any time that a shift has been scheduled over an employee's availability or a request that they have made.
To hide shift details follow these steps:
- Log into your HotSchedules account and go to the Scheduling tab. After selecting the week you would like to schedule for, look for the eye icon at the top right hand corner of the scheduler.
- Selecting this icon will hide shift details on the scheduler.
- Pressing it again will bring the details back.
- The more button will display whether or not the details are set to show.