Note: This article is for the new scheduler interface. If you are not yet using this version of the scheduler, please refer to the collection of articles here.
The new scheduler allows users to generate a Schedule Summary report. This report will show shift details for the week and individual days.
Follow these steps to generate the Schedule Summary Report:
- Log into your HotSchedules account and go to the Scheduling tab. Once you have the week you would like to look at selected you can choose the Schedule Summary button which is found at the bottom of the scheduler.
- The Schedule Summary will show shift details, the amount of hours, and their cost. There are two different views available for use, chart and graph view.
- The chart view will display schedule information in a table format.
- The shifts section will showcase the number of shifts used for the entire week as well as each individual day.
- The hours section will display the amount of hours used for both the entire week and each individual day.
- The cost section will show the total labor dollars for the entire week and for each individual day.
- The graph view will show each scheduled job code represented by a different color. Hovering over an individual job for a respective day will show you the total hours for that job code versus total hours on the schedule.
Note: One thing to remember; the information displayed here is dependent on the filters specified. You can learn more about filters and how to use them here.