Note: This article is for clients using the updated version of the Time Off & Requests interface. If your options do not match the screenshots below, please reference the Time Off or the Requests overviews depending on which sublink you have on the Home tab.
Follow these steps to block a date from employee requests:
- Log into your HotSchedules account and select the Manage Time Off sublink under the Home tab.
- The next page will list any pending time off requests that have been submitted. Select the Blocked Days link at the top right corner of this screen.
- This will open up a page showing all of your current blocked days. To create a new blocked day. select Create Block Day.
- A window will pop up allowing you to specify the day, shift, and reason that the day is being blocked for. This will be visible to employees.
- Select Save to submit the blocked request and prevent employees from requesting off for that day.
Blocking Days from Time Off and Requests
(This will prompt you to log into HotSchedules, and then guide you through the process click by click.)