The certifications feature in HotSchedules allows managers to keep track of various employee certifications and expiration dates. Each certification must be enabled on the site, and then managers can begin entering expiration dates for their employees on the Staff tab.
If you would like to remove a certification from the options you have to assign to each employee, you must disable it from the site. The process is quick and easy as long as you have the permissions to edit certifications. If you find that you do not have access to the feature described below, feel free to contact Customer Care. We can help you determine if this permission can be enabled or if someone else can control this setting.
Also, any certification marked with an asterisk (*) is a corporate level certification. This means that it was configured at a corporate level for all locations in your company. It can be disabled by Customer Care, but the request would need to come from an admin as it would effect all locations.
Follow these steps to disable a certification from your site:
- Select the Settings tab and the Company sublink.
- Scroll down this page until you see the section titled Certifications Information.
- Select Edit to make changes to your certifications.
- The Change Certification Information fields will populate on the left side on the screen.
- You will see all certifications that are currently enabled here.
- Select the Remove button for the certification that you do not need.
- A confirmation window will appear to remind you that this will remove the certification from all employee profiles. Select OK.
Add and Adjust Company Certifications - Download QuickGuide
(This will prompt you to log into HotSchedules, and then guide you through the process click by click.)