As an employee, you may have the ability to submit a full week of your availability to you scheduling manager in HotSchedules. This availability will be seen by your management team when scheduling. This should be your regular permanent availability.
Note: All availability is subject to manager approval in HotSchedules.
Follow these steps to submit availability changes:
- Navigate to the Settings tab and the Submit Availability sublink
- For each day part, you may select Available or Not Available from the drop down menus.
- If you would like to set partial availability for a day, you may choose Before or After from the list. This will prompt a time to be entered. (ex. Before 5pm, After 3pm, etc)
- You may type a note to your manager regarding your availability, though this is optional.
- You must navigate underneath the note and choose your Manager from the drop down list you would like to send your availability to for approval. You may only choose one manager for approval.
- Select Submit.
Note: Submitting your availability, as shown above, may not be an option for your site. If this is the case,please reach out to your management team to update your availability.
Submitting Availability Adjustments