Integrated HotSchedules sites display information pulled from the customer's point of sale system. We can use several different types of integration to accomplish this, but this article is for customers using our HSConnect software.
HSConnect runs automatically once a day to pull information into HotSchedules. HSConnect also allows users to run manual syncs during the day to pull certain information onto the HotSchedules site in the middle of a business day. This is done through the HSConnect Console on your back of house POS computer. See this article to learn how to do a manual sync.
The HSConnect Console displays as a small HotSchedules logo in the system tray of your back of house POS computer. This is generally in the bottom right corner of your screen, beside the clock. If you ever find that the HSConnect Console icon is missing, there are two ways you can attempt to regenerate it.
Follow these steps to generate the HSConnect Console:
- Make sure you are on the main back of house POS computer where HSConnect is installed.
- Open up the Start Menu and select All Programs.
- Hover over HotSchedules and then select the HSConnect Console option. The icon should then appear back in the system tray.
- If this does not successfully generate the HSConnect Console icon, you can run an HSConnect Restart to completely restart the program on your computer.
- Double click the HSConnect Restart shortcut on your desktop. It will also look like a HotSchedules icon. Keep in mind you will need administrative rights to the computer to be able to run this successfully.
- If you cannot locate the restart option either or you receive an error, please contact Customer Care. You may also reach out to your IT team, if you do not have administrative abilities on your back of house computer.