Stuff happens and plans change. So, users have the ability to delete Time Off dates that they have already submitted on HotSchedules.
Note: This only applies if you are using the Time Off feature. If your company utilizes the Request feature, there is separate documentation for it here.
Follow these steps to remove a Time Off date that you have already submitted:
- Navigate to the Home tab of your HotSchedules account.
- Select the Time Off sublink.
- Locate the date on the calendar that you would like to delete.
- Double click on that date. A Day Details box will appear with the time off request that you previously made.
- Select the Remove This Day option if you want to remove the entire day.
- If you only want to delete the time off request for part of that day, uncheck the appropriate box.
- Select Save Details.
That date will no longer appear as requested on your Time Off calendar.