This article is intended for clients using the integrated version of HotSchedules. This will only apply to clients using HSConnect as their method of integration and Posi as their POS.
New employees originate in the POS system, so we will start by verifying that they are entered correctly. Then we will attempt to run a manual sync to pull the employee into HotSchedules.
Most clients using HSConnect are set up to automatically pull employees over once a day, usually early in the morning. So, if you have added an employee today, you most likely will not see them in HotSchedules until tomorrow without a manual sync.
Troubleshooting: Missing Employees
- Open Time and Attendance on your BOH Posi computer.
- Navigate to the Employees page.
- Search for the employee in question. Select Go To and search for the employee's last name
- Does the employee have two accounts?
- If so, alter the name of the wrong account. Put x's in front of the first and last name
- Save the name changes
- Run an employee sync from the HSConnect Console located in the system tray. See this article for more details on running manual syncs: HS: How to Run a Manual HSConnect Sync
- The icon will turn orange while processing and then will revert back to gray when complete
- After the sync completes, log out of your HotSchedules account then back in to confirm that your new employee has appeared
- Is the employee listed as active?
- After locating the employee in the above steps, navigate to the Employee Status option
- Ensure that they are listed as active (not inactive)
- Also, ensure the template box is not checked
- Make changes to the employee and Save
- Run an HSConnect Restart and then an employee sync from the HS Connect Console located in the lower right-hand corner system tray
- The icon will turn orange while processing then it will revert back to gray when complete.
- After the sync completes, log out of your HotSchedules account then back in to confirm that your new employee has populated
If these troubleshooting steps do not resolve the issue, review this article about how to contact our support team: Contact Us: Customer Support.
HS: How to Run a Manual HSConnect Sync
Please sign in to leave a comment.