If a recently added item is missing from the inventory count in MacromatiX, it could mean that the item was not added to the Count Travel Path.
Follow these steps to add items to the count travel path:
- Log into your MacromatiX account and select the Special Tasks tab on the left side of the screen.
- Select the Count Travel Path sublink. This will redirect you to the Stocktake Location Setup page.
- Ensure that you have the correct Store selected in the drop down menu at the top of this page.
- Select the correct Location. (This will generally default to Main).
- Select the Stocktake Group for the item you would like to add. (We selected Food for the example in the screenshot).
- Select the Add New button.
- Next you will use the Item drop down menu to select the new item to add.
- Select the Add button.
- Verify that your items are now available in the list.
- Select the Close button to complete your changes.