In HotSchedules, managers have the ability to generate a forecast, and view their projected sales for a particular date range.
To generate a forecast follow these steps:
- Log into your HotSchedules account, and navigate to the Forecasting tab.
- Find a week that does not have any projections, and select Create Sales Forecast.
- This will bring you to the forecasting page. If the week you selected has not yet been forecasted for, this page will be blank.
- To choose the weeks you would like to use in your forecast, click Select Weeks.
- Hovering over a particular date range on the week selection screen will allow you to see the actual and projected sales information for that week.
- Select Apply Weeks to generate the forecast with the weeks you have selected.
Please Note: at least five weeks must be used in any forecast.
- The forecast page will now have the projections for the entire week, days, and individual time intervals of the date range you selected.
- To save the projections and push them through to the Proforma report, select Save Forecast.
(This will prompt you to log into HotSchedules, and then guide you through the process click by click.)