In HotSchedules, managers have the ability to generate a forecast, and view their projected sales for a particular date range.
To generate a forecast follow these steps:
- Log into your HotSchedules account, and navigate to the Forecasting tab.
- Find a week that does not have any projections, and select Create Sales Forecast.
- This will bring you to the forecasting page. If the week you selected has not yet been forecasted for, this page will be blank.
- To choose the weeks you would like to use in your forecast, click Select Weeks.
- Hovering over a particular date range on the week selection screen will allow you to see the actual and projected sales information for that week.
- Select Apply Weeks to generate the forecast with the weeks you have selected.
Please Note: at least five weeks must be used in any forecast.
- The forecast page will now have the projections for the entire week, days, and individual time intervals of the date range you selected.
- To save the projections and push them through to the Proforma report, select Save Forecast.
Generating Forecasts - Template-Based
Generating Forecasts - Activity-Based
(This will prompt you to log into HotSchedules, and then guide you through the process click by click.)