Note: This article is intended for clients using the integrated version of HotSchedules. This will only apply to clients using HSConnect as their method of integration and Micros as their POS.
New employees originate in the POS system, so we will start by verifying that they are entered correctly. Then we will attempt to run a manual sync to pull the employee into HotSchedules.
Most clients using HSConnect are setup to automatically pull employees over once a day (usually early in the morning). So, if you have added an employee today, you most likely will not see them in HotSchedules until tomorrow without a manual sync.
Follow these steps to troubleshoot a missing employee:
- Is the employee entered twice? Is the name spelled the same?
- If so, alter the name of the wrong account (Put x's in front of the first and last name).
- Save the name changes
- Run an employee sync from the HSConnect Console located in the lower right hand corner system tray. See this article for more details about running a manual sync.
- Is the Password/ID filled out for the employee in the Micros configurator?
- You can find this by navigating to the employee's profile in Micros and go to the Security tab.
- Ensure the Password/ID field is populated (If it is blank, the employee information will not sync into HotSchedules).
- Save changes to the Password/ID field
- Run an employee sync from theHSConnect Console located in the lower right hand corner system tray.
You will need to log out of your HotSchedules account and back in after the sync completes to see the latest employee information in the Staff List.
If you still do not see the employee in HotSchedules, please contact Customer Care.