How long do I have to upgrade?
As of October 2023, Hiring Manager will no longer be supported, therefore progressing with this upgrade sooner rather than later will enable you and your hiring teams to take advantage of the PeopleMatter features and start attracting and onboarding candidates faster!
How long will the upgrade take?
Each business is unique, however, the process of upgrading will be quick and easy for your teams. The Fourth Professional Services team will handle the setup and configuration of PeopleMatter. Your teams will be able to join training calls, enabling them to take full advantage of the solution. Typically, the process takes 2-4 weeks from start to finish!
Will my current career page, job openings, and applicants be transferred over as is?
Yes, all your company data will be transferred over to PeopleMatter by the Fourth team.
What kind of training will be provided for my team?
As part of the upgrade, your teams will have access to digital training materials and regular webinars that feature a demo, key tips to best leverage PeopleMatter, and Q&A sessions. For ongoing support as a Fourth customer, you will have access to our Customer Success Portal, our 24/7/365 support lines, and your account manager.
How much will the upgrade services cost?
There is NO cost to upgrade your account from Hiring Manager to PeopleMatter!
How will my monthly/annual price be affected post-upgrade?
There will be no change to your subscription fee and applicable terms for the remainder of your current contract. Per Fourth’s standard terms, price increases may occur at renewals.
Data Integration Questions
How will my integrations be impacted by this change?
PeopleMatter partners with the same data and payroll integrations as Hiring Manager. Our Professional Services team will work with you on any additional questions as we rebuild your integrations on PeopleMatter.
With this upgrade, we are also updating our file processing security. If you have an existing FTP integration, we will be moving from Exavault to OneHub. Once you decide to upgrade to PeopleMatter, our team of Integration Analysts will set this feature up and test it with you.
What capabilities or features will I gain by moving to PeopleMatter?
PeopleMatter is a customizable and compliant recruiting and hiring software designed for the hourly workforce. New features made available to your hiring teams will include:
- Posting to more Job Boards: In addition to Snagajob, post your open positions on popular boards like Indeed, CareerBuilder, and Monster
- Direct to Interview: Let applicants who meet your pre-screening requirements automatically book interviews while applying, reducing manager burden and speeding up the time to hire
- Two-way texting with Candidates: Hourly candidates are 3x more responsive to text. Easily communicate with and send reminders to candidates via two-way SMS chats directly from your PeopleMatter dashboard
- Better Onboarding Capabilities: PeopleMatter allows links, additional questions, and manager task lists as part of the onboarding process
- Vendor Integration Options: PeopleMatter has more options for vendor integrations on WOTC and background checks that you can leverage
- Self-Service Capabilities: PeopleMatter allows you to post new jobs, add locations, and update your application and onboarding tasks without having to reach out to support
- Reporting Capabilities: Robust reporting at your fingertips including data on application flow, onboarding completion, compliance, and much more
- Financial Flexibility for Employees: Offer employees the Fuego Visa® card and account during the onboarding process, eliminating the need for costly paychecks and pay card administration while encouraging financial wellness across your employee population
In addition to these and more amazing features to support your recruiting needs, PeopleMatter has an exciting roadmap including Conversational AI.
Are there any limitations to moving to PeopleMatter?
As part of the upgrade process, we will work with you to transfer documentation and paperwork to PeopleMatter. Some limitations, however, may include:
- Local tax collection forms
- Location-specific pay types (DD, Paycard, Check)
- Multi-brand capabilities
- Post-hire paperwork
- Paperwork for new hires under 18
- Email notifications for employee transfers and term notifications
What if I don’t want to upgrade to PeopleMatter?
Fourth is upgrading all Hiring Manager customers to PeopleMatter. PeopleMatter is better equipped to help you attract more candidates and hire up to 90% faster than Hiring Manager. As of October 2023, Hiring Manager will no longer be supported. Enjoy this demo video showcasing the applicant and hiring manager experience to see why we think it is a great fit for you!
If you have any questions or concerns or want to discuss alternative options to upgrading, please contact your Fourth representative or reach out to email@example.com.
Please sign in to leave a comment.