As part of the continued commitment to the scalability and security of our technology stack, Fourth will be completing emergency maintenance to the database tier that underpins ЕМЕА Core API Platform.
- Thursday 27th October 2022 00:00 - 06:00 BST
Impact during the maintenance window stated above:
Accessible during Maintenance
The following Fourth Core Products will be accessible for all users using Fourth SSO during the maintenance window:
• UK HR & Payroll (People System)
• Scheduling (Labour Productivity)
• Purchasing & Inventory (Adaco)
• Inventory (R9)
• Recipe Menu Engineering (StarChef)
• Purchase to Pay (TradeSimple)
• Fourth App, Including all branded apps - Only for SSO purposes - other Core functionality (Notifications, view/add media posts, create/updating tasks) will all be impacted by the Migration
• Access to all Fourth Accounts (aka SSO)
Please note: During the migration, Interruptions are to be expected with Core Fourth Product calling internal API or Services
Inaccessible during Maintenance:
The following Fourth Products will be inaccessible for all users using Fourth SSO during the maintenance window:
Mobile & Analytics
• Connected Apps:
• Menu Cycles
• Employee Self Service (ESS)
• My Schedules
• eClock Device Management
• External connected app to partners (such as Flow would also be unavailable)
• Fourth Analytics
Fourth Integration API’s and services may experience service interruptions for the duration of the migration.
All internal Fourth API’s behind Oauth will be unavailable for the duration of the maintenance.
Any exports to Fourth Analytics scheduled during the migration window will be rescheduled to after the migration window.
The system for cross-domain Identity Management (SCIM) will be unavailable for the duration of the maintenance.
Direct access to core Fourth Applications, however, interruptions are expected to internal services and API’s.
Please note: This maintenance affects the accessibility to the Fourth EMEA Products stated, scheduled jobs, imports/exports, and scheduled tasks will remain unaffected.
If you have any queries or concerns regarding this scheduled maintenance, please leave a comment below.