schooX courses can be automatically assigned to users with specific job codes. For example, your "Bartending 101" course would automatically be assigned to those employees who are assigned the Bar job code.
Follow these steps to manage how the courses in schooX are automatically assigned:
- Log into schooX.
- Hover your mouse over the Admin tab at the top of the screen and select +More...
- On the left-hand side of the screen, select Online Training and then Assign Training.
- A list of courses will display, and on the right-hand side, there is anAutomated Rule column.
- A Yes indicates that there is a rule in place to automatically assign the course based on previously set parameters.
- A No indicates that the course will need to be manually assigned to users.
- To add job codes that the course will automatically be assigned to, select the title of a course and then select Advanced assignment on the following page.
- Choose the Select Job drop-down to select a specific job code for this course rule.
- You will also need to check the box for Automated Assignment Ruleon this page.
- You also have the options to customize the due date and message to accompany it.
- Select Assign Now & Set Rule to save your changes.
Please sign in to leave a comment.