Managers have the ability to make the sequence of lectures mandatory when they create a course in schooX. This will require everyone who enrolls in the course to complete the lectures in the specified order. You can also go back and turn this setting on for a course that you have already created.
Follow these steps to make your lecture sequence mandatory:
- Log into your schooX account and hover over Training in the menu bar at the top of the screen.
- Select Courses.
- Select the title of the course you would like to edit.
- Select the Manage your course button on the next page. This will redirect you to the Course Management panel.
- Select the Edit Lectures tile on the next page.
- On the next page, there will be several settings regarding your lecture material.
- Select Mandatory for the Lecture Sequence is... option.
Below is the link describing setup:
Please sign in to leave a comment.