Within schooX there are six types of Exam Question types to choose from when building your exams. Having multiple formats for questions can create variety within your exams and challenge users taking the course exam.
The following exam question types are listed below along with screenshots:
- Multiple Choice - You will be able to enter your question and create multiple answer choices. Only one choice can be marked as the correct answer.
- Multiple Answers - This will allow for more than one answer choice to be correct. Give points for correct and wrong answers. If you don't assign points to the wrong answer choices the exam taker could select all answers and get full points for the question. If there isn’t a reward for not checking a wrong answer, there would be no difference between the exam taker who checks only the correct answers and the exam taker who checks everything.
- Pool - Adding questions to a pool will allow those questions to be used in later exams. This is helpful for creating a cumulative exam or reinforcing concepts by asking the same, or a variation of the same question in multiple exams.
- Fill in Blanks - This will allow for you to create a phrase with missing words for an exam taker to then fill in. Example: Red, Blue, and Green are [colors|colours] in our logo. Any variations in spelling should be accounted for, and the acceptable answers should be separated by a page break icon “|” (not capital i).
- True/False - This will allow for one correct answer with the only two choices being True or False.
- Matching - This will allow for up tp 26 variants of answer pairs to be matched. Example: Choice A: Kendall- Jackson 2013 Vintner"s Reserve matches to Choice B: Chardonnay.
We are including a training link for you:
Please sign in to leave a comment.