|Shared Ownership of Market Lists|
Ability for users to modify Market Lists that have been shared with them.
Release date: June 21st 2022
- Enabled by Default? - Yes
- Set up by customer Admin? - No
- Enable via Support ticket? - No
- Affects configuration or data? - Yes
- Roles Affected: Users of Market Lists
Users will now be able to make changes to any Market List that has been shared with them. Prior to this change, only Market List owners were able to do this.
Reason for the Change
To provide increased flexibility of Market List amendments. Also removes the need to ask Fourth's Support team to delete Market Lists owned by ex-employees.
All customers using Market Lists within the Ordering app.
Release Note Info/Steps
- Options to Copy, Edit, or Delete a shared Market List will be available to all users with whom that Market List has been shared
Fig. 1 - 'Copy', 'Edit', 'Delete' options against Market Lists