Feel free to print this out as a training guide for your new hires.
- ONBOARDING EMAIL
- GETTING STARTED
- PERSONAL INFORMATION
- TAX ELECTIONS
- DIRECT DEPOSIT
- REMAINING FORMS AND EMPLOYER-SPECIFIC FORMS
You will receive an email to complete the Onboarding Paperwork You will follow the link in the email.
- If you do not see the email:
- Check the: Junk, Spam and Promotions folders.
- Search for the sender: email@example.com
You will select “Register”.
- Enter your Last Name.
- Enter the email address that was used during the application process.
- Create a Username and Password.
- Click Register.
Note: If you receive an error on this screen, it indicates that the information that you are entering does not match the information entered on your screen. (You will need to reach out to Fourth to confirm and update existing information in HR).
You will be redirected to the Login Screen to enter the user details that they just created.
You will land on the Onboarding Welcome Screen. The page includes:
- A list of the Forms to be completed.
- The days remaining to complete Onboarding Select “Get Started”.
You will need to consent to proceed electronically.
You will select Next and walk through the I9 process.
Note: If you receive an error message on this screen, it typically indicates that there is a blank box. All boxes must be complete, even if with “N/A”.
You will continue to complete the I9, Confirm and Submit.
You will confirm your Personal Information, as well as enter in your Emergency Contact Information.
You will complete your Federal Tax Elections, as well as State, if applicable.
You will complete your Direct Deposit Elections.
Selecting the Deposit Method
- Fixed‐ If you want a fixed dollar amount to go into one account. (Will need to enter a second account for the “remainder”.)
- Percent‐ If you want a percentage to one account. (Will need to enter a second account for the “remainder”.)
- Remainder‐ Select if 100% is going to one account.
REMAINING FORMS AND EMPLOYER-SPECIFIC FORMS
You will select the link to access the Employee Handbook and will Acknowledge that it was read.
As you complete the Onboarding Paperwork, the site tracks completion on the Left Hand Side.
Onboarding is not completed until you reach the Final Screen, Acknowledge, and click the “Submit” button.