This article provides the steps of updating your existing Labor account that has access to Train to on? the Global Profile.
Please note: These steps only apply to users whose locations are migrating to the Global Profile.
When your account is ready to migrate, you will see the following message to start the process after logging in.
- Select GET STARTED
Fig.1 - GET STARTED
- Verify your Email Address and Phone Number
- Select CREATE YOUR PROFILE
Fig.2 - Confirm Email and Phone Number
- You will receive a welcome email with your username, login URL, and a link to create your password
- Select the CREATE YOUR PASSWORD button
Fig.3 - Welcome Email [select image to enlarge]
- Enter a password on the Choose a Password field. Ensure it meets the requirements
- Enter the password again in the Confirm Password field
- Select Submit
Fig.4 - Create a Password
After the password is created you will be re-directed to the login page.
- Enter your newly created credentials and LOG IN
Fig.5 - LOG IN
- After logging in, select Train from the Navigation menu
Fig.6 - Navigation menu
A new window will open and you will be redirected to courses you can access.
Fig.7 - Train
Please note: After you create a Global Profile you will be able to log in with your Global Profile from the Schoox Login page.
- Select HotSchedules Login
Fig.8 - Schoox Login Page
- Select Log In With Global Profile
Fig.2 - Screenshot description
Please sign in to leave a comment.