Functionality at Organisation level to include items in the Closing Stock export which have been excluded from cost of sales.
Release date: 9th February 2021.
Reason for the Change
To allow a summary of items excluded from cost of sales to be imported and reported on in other systems.
All Inventory customers. The functionality is controlled by configuration at Organisation level and is disabled by default.
An organisation level setting - Include items excluded from GP on Closing Stock export has been introduced.
- To access the setting, go to Setup > All Options > Company Admin > Global Settings
- Use the Module drop-down menu and select Stock
- Expand Stock Period Closure And Approval Settings and then Stock Period Pricing Settings
- Select Edit View, and then Edit
- Apply the setting Include items excluded from GP on Closing Stock and Save changes
Fig.1 – Stock Period Pricing Settings > New Setting
When this setting is enabled then the ‘Closing Stock Export’ report will include the sum of values of items excluded from COS.
When the setting is not enabled then the export result does not include items excluded from cost of sales.