User and organisation can specify their preferred time zone and date/time format. Fig.1 shows an example screenshot.
- Time zone and date/time representation will remain as they are currently represented in StarChef unless users choose to set an organisation or user preference
- For 'organisation' settings, please contact the Service Team
- For user settings, see User Profile (Admin > User > Select a user > Details tab)
- In the event that the user does not specify a date/time preference, the user’s date/time will default to the organisation settings
- ‘Pending price’ changes will continue to occur relative to UTC (Coordinated Universal Time), not according to organisation time zone or user time zone. Therefore, user-specified or organisation-specified date/time zone will not be reflected in the ‘view price history’ pop-up (Ingredients > Supply Details) or in the Ingredient Costs screen (Admin > Ingredient Costs > Base Cost > History pop-up)
Defect fix: Recipe cost %
- This calculation has been refined (to seven decimal places) to significantly reduce the likelihood that the recipe cost % value will be greater than 100%. (Recipe > Ingredients > Cost %).
b. The cost % displayed on screen and in the API remains as two decimal places.
Release Date: 17 May 2017
Reason for the Change
General system enhancements
Date/time settings: These are available to all customers but are optional.
Recipe cost %: All customers who use the recipe cost functionality.