The ChangeNew development has been carried out which will allow the users with the correct level of access to see which Product(s)/Batch(es) not assigned to the site contained in recipes received in the POS data.
Release Date: 25th November 2015
Reason for the ChangeThis change was made to make users aware of the reasons why there may be discrepancies between their POS figures and the management figures.
Customers AffectedAll Inventory customers with the Stock Module enabled.
Fig.1 – Import POS Figures Link
- Follow the path: Stock Management > All Options > Import POS Figures
Fig.2 – Verify and Process PLU Data Link
- Select Verify and Process PLU Data link
Fig.3 – New Missing Products & Batches Section
- The usual sections: Missing PLUs, Sales Discrepancies and Zero Cost Priced PLUs appear as normal
- The final two sections, the new sections, ‘Missing Products’ & ‘Missing Batches’ are shown below the sections above. They will contain any product/batch that is part of a sold recipe but not assigned to the site in question
- Once the product or batch is assigned to site, then the discrepancy will disappear and the revenue will appear on the management figures