Fourth’s Counting Application 2.12.0 includes new functionality. Specifically:
- Count Audit Report – giving the ability to track counts by specific Location areas and employees
Release date: 25th November 2020
Reason for the Change
This report can be used to audit stock counts and help to target and resolve misbalances.
All Counting app users.
- It is advised that any local changes are synchronised before generating the report for the current period
- To access the report, select the Report icon from the top-right corner – see 1 – this icon will only be available when the device is connected to the internet
Fig.1 - The Count Audit Report button
A menu will appear with the current and two previous periods to choose from – see Fig.2.
Fig.2 – Report Menu with last 3 periods available
- Select the required Period
- Enter an email address in the field provided – this is where the report will be sent to
Fig.3 – Email prompt
When the report is successfully generated and sent, the notification shown in Fig.4 will display.
Fig.4 – Confirmation to the user
If any connectivity problems cause the report to fail generation, the following error message will display.
Fig.5 – Connectivity error message
The report will be localised based on the Location’s regional settings in the associated system (Inventory or Purchasing & Inventory (Adaco)).
Below are some screenshots of report examples, with European and US date/time formatting.
Fig. 6 – Count Audit Report with European Regional Settings
Fig. 7 – Count Audit Report with US Regional Settings
Please sign in to leave a comment.