Please note - this release note was published on 25/11/20 but the actual release was made on 12/11/20.
A new export has been added to the Rota module that will report on the total number of hours (including holiday and absence hours) that employees have worked over a period of time.
Release date – 12th November 2020
Reasons for Change
As a result of the introduction of both the Coronavirus Job Retention Scheme (CJRS) and the Job Support Scheme (JSS) there is a requirement to report on employee hours worked, including holiday and absence hours, in order to calculate employee’s pay.
All Rota module users.
- To run the new export, go to Rotas > Reports > Exports and select Detailed Shift List Including Holiday Hours from the Export Name drop-down
- Select the Location, Division, Date From, Date To and then Run Export
Fig.1 – Selecting the new export Detailed Shift List including holiday hours
The export is restricted to use a maximum date range of 7 days.
The export will contain the following fields:
- Job Title
- Employee Name
- Employee Number
- Shift Date
- Shift Start time 1
- Shift Stop time 1
- Shift Start time 2
- Shift Stop time 2
- No of Hours
- Break Minutes
- Shift Code
- Employment Type (Full Time / Part Time / Flexible / Casual)
- Employment Status (Current/Former)
- Termination Date (if applicable)
Each shift that an employee works will show on a different row.
The shift codes that are scheduled against the employees will show within this column, which has been included for information purposes.
Where an employee is on holiday, it will show as 'holiday'. The number of hours relating to that holiday will be displayed in the 'No Of Hours' column. The calculation of those holiday hours are:
- Full/Part-time employees – the holiday is based on the employee’s contracted hours and full-time equivalent.
- If an employee is contracted to 40 hours over 5 days, the number of hours holiday will show as 8
- Flexible employees – the holiday hours are the hours from the flexible holiday calculation at the time that the holiday was taken.
- Casual employees – the number of requested holiday hours
Where an employee is off absent or on parental leave, the shift code will show accordingly.