Introduction of a new report to Labour Productivity, detailing weekly labour by location and department.
Release Date: 6th December 2018
Reason for the Change
To introduce improved labour reporting for standalone LP customers .
Functionality is turned off by default but can be activated for Customers using Labour Productivity (standalone).
Access to the Labour Flash Report is controlled by an organisation setting and a user permission.
- Go to Settings > Organisations > Edit (against the chosen organisation)
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and tick the Enable Labour Flash Report box
- Enter Accuracy Target and Tolerance percentages as required
- Select Save
The Accuracy Target is what the organisation would like to achieve as a labour scheduling accuracy.
The Accuracy Tolerance is a percentage in which the scheduling is measured comparing Actual to Forecast and highlighting red, amber or green.
Fig.1 – Enabling the Labour Flash Report and setting Accuracy Target and Tolerance percentages
- Once these settings are saved, the Labour Flash Report can then be selected from the Reports page
Fig.2 - Selecting the Labour Flash Report
- Use the calendar icon to select a date to generate the report for
- Select Load to run the report
Fig.3 - The calendar icon & Load button
The report will be run at location level and be broken down by Area.
- Use the Export PDF or Excel buttons to export the report in that format if wished
- The report Links the user to the corresponding Schedule Page which has been selected for the report - select Go to Schedule
Fig.4 - Example report, Export buttons, and Go To Schedule button
- The report can also be accessed via the Schedule page by selecting View > Labour Flash Report
Fig.5 - Selecting Labour Flash Report from the Schedule page