Introduction of the ability for a user to force export a credit note manually on the Inventory UI.
This is controlled by a user permission which must be switched on by Fourth.
Release Date: 12th March 2019
Any user with the correct permission can use this functionality.
Invoicing Admin has access to this functionality.
Path to the user permissions:
- Sys Configuration > Roles > Invoicing Admin > Role Functionalities
- Find Document Exports > Force Export and tick the Access box
Fig.1 – Ticking the Access box against Force Export
- Find Document Credits > Credit Notes and tick the Mark box
Fig.2 – Ticking the Mark box against Credit Note
- The new Force Export button will appear on the Credit Note document
Fig.3 – Force Export button
- When Force Export is selected, a warning message will appear (see Fig.4), giving a chance to confirm the decision
Fig.4 – Force Export warning message
Please note: When a Credit Note is already "Marked for Export" or "Exported", the Force Export action is disabled.