HotSchedules users have several options for checking their schedule, including our automated phone system! Users can check their schedule, listen to messages, release shifts, pickup shifts, and even request days off through the automated system.
Please note: The automated phone system provides an option for callers to hear their information in Spanish.
Using the Automated Phone System
- Call 866-753-3853
- You will be prompted to select 4 to set up your account if this is your first time calling.
- If you have previously setup your account, you will be prompted to press 1 for English or 2 for Spanish
- Next, you will be prompted to enter the 10-digit phone number saved to your account
- Then you will be prompted to enter your 4-digit pin or password
- This will take you into the account menu. Follow the prompts according to the information you would like to hear
Please note: There must be a home phone number saved to your account to use the automated phone system. View this article if you need guidance on where to update your contact information: HS: Personal Settings.