HotSchedules users have several options for checking their schedule, including our automated phone system! Users can check their schedule, listen to messages, release shifts, and pickup shifts through the automated system.
Please note: New users will need to setup their account before accessing the automated system, including linking a phone number and setting a password. View this article for the steps to set up a new HotSchedules account - HS: Login Issues: I'm New.
Using the HotSchedules Automated Phone System
- You will be prompted to stay on the line to access the HotSchedules automated system OR press 2 to be directed to the main Fourth Support line for further assistance with any of our products.
- When you stay on the line, you will be prompted to enter the 10-digit phone number and then the password or 4-digit pin saved to your account
- This will take you into the account menu. Follow the prompts according to the information you would like to hear.
Please note: There must be a home phone number saved to the account, and new users must have already created their password in the setup process before using the system. It is optional to create a 4-digit call-in pin, but this can be helpful if you chose a longer password.
View this article for guidance on where to update your phone number, password, or 4-digit pin within HotSchedules - HS: Personal Settings.
Menu Options within the HotSchedules Automated Phone System
Once you have entered the 10-digit phone number and 4-digit pin or password you will be able to access the following account options:
- The system will read your next scheduled shift
- Hear any broadcast messages for the store
- Listen to all of your scheduled shifts posted within the next 2 work weeks
- Shift trades - release or pickup available shifts
- Listen to messages from your HotSchedules inbox
- Access shared coworker phone numbers