HotSchedules users have several options for checking their schedule, including our automated phone system! Users can check their schedule, listen to messages, release shifts, and pickup shifts through the automated system.
Please note: The automated phone system also provides an option for callers to hear their information in Spanish.
Using the HotSchedules Automated Phone System
- Call 866-753-3853
- You can press 2 for Spanish
- You will be prompted to select 4 if you need help setting up your account if this is your first time calling
- If you have previously setup your account, you can press 6 to continue with the automated system
- Next, you will be prompted to enter the 10-digit phone number saved to your account
- Then you will be prompted to enter your 4-digit pin or password
- Note: Both of these options can be edited in your HotSchedules account on the Personal Settings page
- This will take you into the account menu. Follow the prompts according to the information you would like to hear
Please note: There must be a home phone number saved to your account to use the automated phone system. View this article if you need guidance on where to update your contact information: HS: Personal Settings.
Menu Options in the HotSchedules Automated Phone System
- Hear your next scheduled shift
- Listen to broadcast messages for the store
- Access all posted schedules within the next 2 work weeks
- Shift trades - release or pickup available shifts
- Listen to messages from your HotSchedules inbox
- Get coworker phone numbers
Please sign in to leave a comment.