Introducing a new report which lists all employees with forecasted shifts or who have clocked in without clocking out at the moment the report is run
Release date: November 14th 2023
- Enabled by Default? - No
- Set up by customer Admin? - Yes
- Enable via Support ticket? - No
- Affect configuration or data? - No
Creation of a new 'Fire Report' which quickly displays all employees who, based on their forecasted shifts and T&A data, should be present at work/in the building when it is run.
Reason for the Change
To provide a quick and easy way to tell which employees should be present in the building in the event of an emergency.
Applying the Setting
The functionality is set behind a user-level permission and can be assigned by an admin user.
- To assign the user-level permission, go to Settings > User Configuration > User Levels
- Select Edit against the required user level
- Enable the View Fire report permission
- Scroll down and Save
Fig.1 – User Level permission
Running the Report
Each user with this user-level permission will be able to see a new Fire Report button at the top of the screen.
This user will be able to generate the fire report for all Locations and Departments in this organisation according to their access.
- Select the Fire Report button
Fig.2 – 'Fire Report' button
A new page will display a report containing all the employees currently at work (where they have clocked in without clocking out) or that potentially should be at work (employees with forecasted shifts starting before the moment the report is generated and still not yet finished).
- On this page, select a Location
Fig.3 – Selecting a Location
If the Location is scheduled, you do not need to select a Department. The report will be generated for the whole Location.
Once the data is loaded, the report will be displayed.
- Use the Print button to print out the report if required.
- The fire report can only be generated for the current day and time
- The fire report cannot be exported, though can be printed
- If the Organisation Setting Display preferred name and Display preferred name + last name are enabled, the employee names - first name/last name will be replaced by either Preferred name or Preferred name+last name