New Organisation Setting - 'Hide Break Icon in shift box'
Customers will now have the option to not display the 'break' icon in shift boxes
Release date: August 30th 2023
- Enabled by Default? - No
- Set up by customer admin? - Yes
- Enable via Support ticket? - No
- Affects configuration or data? - Yes
Introducing a new Organisation setting: Hide Break Icon in Shift box
Reason for the Change
Allows customers to choose whether or not to display the break icon in shift boxes.
All Scheduling customers using the new Scheduling 2023 version with breaks enabled.
The Organisation setting will need to be applied by a system administrator.
- From the Scheduling homepage, go to Settings > Organisations
- Select Edit against the required Organisation
- Tick the box against Hide Break Icon in shift box and then Save
Fig.1 - Hide Break Icon in shift Box - Schedule Organisation Setting
When this setting is enabled and a shift break is created, on the Schedule page the break icon will not be displayed (for paid and unpaid breaks).
When the setting is disabled and a shift break is created, on the Schedule page the break icon will be displayed.
Fig.2 -Shift with unpaid break icon displayed