The continued confidentiality and availability of our customer's data is of critical importance to Fourth and we have previously identified ransomware as one of the key threats to online businesses. In 2021 Fourth invested heavily to further reinforce its defences against this and other threats, including:
- An expansion of multi-factor authentication (MFA) to cover all remote entry points
- Continued improvements in our network segmentation and segregation
- Building upon our principle of least access towards a complete zero-trust network
- The implementation of Endpoint Detection Response (EDR) across the entirety of the production network
- An even faster response time to zero-day threats
This is in addition to existing defences such as monthly patching, EDR across all client endpoints, threat monitoring of internal networks, and automated monitoring of suspicious account activity. Fourth's Risk Steering Committee continues to monitor and establish responses to the ever-evolving threats of the modern online world, allowing Fourth to be a partner you can rely on.
Please sign in to leave a comment.