Wagestream is an application that is now included at no additional cost in Fourth’s Workforce Management Solution for customers using the payroll module. There is a simple activation process that is detailed below.
The Fourth Wagestream Financial Wellbeing Platform
With the Wagestream App your employees can now access tools and resources to help build financial resilience.
- Track: Employees can track their earnings in real-time, set up reminders for recurring bills, and clearly see their incomings vs outgoings.
- Stream: Employees can access their earned wages throughout the month and cover unexpected expenses and avoid unnecessary debt.
- Learn: Employees can learn better money habits and be proactive about their finances through trusted impartial information tailored to their needs.
- Save: Create a savings culture through incentivised savings directly from their salary. Help your employees to save for a more secure financial future.
- The Employer Portal: Giving you valuable insight into how the new feature is working to benefit your organisation and workforce. Insights, shift patterns, app usage and improvement in productivity and retention can all be viewed and downloaded here.
To activate this new feature there are 3 simple steps.
- Click here and enter your details. We will then send you an EchoSign document to confirm you wish to activate this offering.
- A member of Wagestream team will be in touch to confirm the date when the new feature will go live for you.
- Wagestream can handle all of the launch communications for you to make sure your staff know about this added benefit.
Please sign in to leave a comment.