Check out our Trending Articles for details on new features such as Live Chat! Our Live Chat hours are Monday-Friday 10am GMT till 4pm CT.

With the Gov support it says 80% of the ...



  • Hi {@0053z00000ANj17AAD}​ 


    That is a really important and valid question.


    Please refer to WFM - Furloughed Employees - HMRC Guidance and see the sub-heading 'Working out what to Claim' - I have detailed the information below for your reference:


    Employers will receive a grant from HMRC to cover the lower of 80% of an employee’s regular wage, or £2500 per month, plus the associated Employer National Insurance contributions, and minimum automatic enrolment Employer Pension contributions on that subsidised wage.


    Fees, commission, bonuses and other payments should not be included in this. Please note, CIPP have confirmed that Tronc should not be included in the costs reported to HMRC.


    At a minimum, employers must pay their employee the lower of 80% of their regular wage, or £2500 per month. An employer can choose to top up an employee’s salary beyond this, but are not obliged to under the scheme.


    HMRC will issue more guidance on how employers should calculate their claims for Employer National Insurance Contributions, and minimum automatic enrolment Employer Pension contributions before the scheme becomes live.


    At this moment in time, that is all the information we can update you with, but as soon as we receive more guidance from the Government, we will update you accordingly.


    Best wishes,




    Comment actions Permalink
  • Avatar
    Kate Castellani

    @Gayle Kitiyanuphap​ 

    Comment actions Permalink

Please sign in to leave a comment.

Connect With Us
  © 2021 Fourth Enterprises LLC.  
  Legal & Privacy  
Powered by Zendesk