Please note - this release note is an updated verison of a previously published one. It contains the same information, as well as the new functionality listed below.
The following enhancements are being made to the 'Furloughed' status page:
- Ability to switch Furlough functionality off for those who don’t require it
- Ability to edit start and end dates if entered incorrectly
- Ability to remove 'Furlough' status from employees if set up incorrectly
- Average Pay for the 2019 tax year is now shown within the page
- Ability to add multiple 'Furlough' status period for each employee, if required
Proposed Release Date: 9th April 2020
Hope you're all keeping well.
Please sign in to leave a comment.