An update has been made to the following ...
An update has been made to the following article - WFM - Coronavirus Job Retention Scheme/Furloughed Employees
Product Team Update 01.04.2020
At Fourth, we understand that the current situation is an extremely worrying time for everyone. We would like to reassure you that our Product team are working hard to provide our customers with the functionality to be able to manage your employee’s Furloughed status, and payments, as efficiently as possible.
The following new pages and features are currently available for customers:
- A page to record an employee’s Furloughed Status
- The ability to quickly establish an employee’s contracted or average weekly hours
Following customer feedback, the following aspects are being prioritised to be available as soon as possible:
- The ability to edit the effective start date
- The Average Pay calculation according to HMRC Guidelines
- A Global Setting to switch the functionality off for customers who do not require it
As well as the above, we are also working on the following:
- The ability to batch-update an employee’s Furloughed status
- An Export to extract Furlough status, contracted/average hours, or average pay for employees to help calculate Furlough pay
- The ability to create multiple Furlough periods for employees
Conversations are also ongoing to discuss what else we can do to help our customers and, as such, this is not a complete list of everything we will be doing for you.
When will this be available?
We are working through a list of smaller deliverables so we can deploy the new functionality as and when it is ready and we aim to deliver the functionality over the next couple of weeks.
Release Notes will be made available on the Fourth Customer Community prior to the changes being deployed.
We hope this helps,
Please sign in to leave a comment.
Download Our App