Please note - this release note is an updated verison of a previously published one. It contains the same information, as well as the new functionality listed below.
The following enhancements are being made to the 'Furloughed' status page:
- Ability to switch Furlough functionality off for those who don’t require it
- Ability to edit start and end dates if entered incorrectly
- Ability to remove 'Furlough' status from employees if set up incorrectly
- Average Pay for the 2019 tax year is now shown within the page
- Ability to add multiple 'Furlough' status period for each employee, if required
Proposed Release Date: 9th April 2020
Reason for Change
To allow the 'Furloughed' satus page to be used more effectively.
Please comment below if you have any queries regarding this release.
Hope you're all keeping well.
Please sign in to leave a comment.