Can we get an email set up to go to the store managers that lists the employees that have 'outstanding' courses assigned in Schoox? I have been working on designing a new training program around our restaurant using your curriculum and courses, but there is no way I have time to click all the way into the employee dashboard for every course (I will have close to 200 when this is all done) to see who has not completed the course.
If we could get an email with these options:
- Ability to sign up for the notification email
- Ability to choose what stores we want included in email.
- Ability to choose weekly or daily report
- A list of courses that are unfinished including the employee name, days overdue, status or score
- Probably sorted by Employee Name
- Make the email that is something that can easily be printed and posted in the restaurant
To me, one of the biggest advantages of using Schoox should be that it does the monitoring for you. Instead, the way it is set up currently, it is creating even more stuff that I have to go monitor. It's backwards.
Please sign in to leave a comment.