Follow these steps to review applicants in GoHire:
- First, navigate to GoHire.
- Then hover over the My Lists tab
- Select My Job List (This page will display the owner of the jobs, the job title, status of job, location, date created, number of new applicants, and total applicants).
- Select the title of the job that you would like to see the applicants for.
- The next page will show you the Applicant List for that job.
- Note: it will default to All Active Applicants. You can adjust the filter to show All Applicants.
- From here you can review the application, screen scores, and resumes (if applicable)
Please follow link for more instruction.
Please sign in to leave a comment.